Rounds & Security Checks
Throw away your paper sheets because CloudMD365EMR now includes a fully integrated Rounds feature! CloudMD365EMR will create your Rounds/Qs based on your customized schedules, with recurring intervals of your choosing (every 15 minutes, every 30 minutes, one-to-one, etc.). For proper identification and safety, patient photos, allergies, dietary restrictions and any urgent issues display alongside each name and MR#. Rounds Leaders can log patient location and activity (awake/asleep) as well as vitals, glucose and weight so it’s readily available for Med Pass.
- Set recurring intervals based on the schedule of your choosing (Q30, Q15, one-to-one)
- Patient identifiers include name, medical record #, photo, allergies, dietary restrictions
- Easily log customizable patient location and activity directly on your iphone, ipad or tablet – no more paper and clipboards!
- Vitals, glucose, height and weight, so it’s readily available for Med Pass
- New Expand any Round to view each interval individually
- New Past Rounds intervals can be accessed to complete any missed observations
- New Add a review signature to a completed Round
- New Super Admins are able to remove observations that were saved in error
Document observations on your required schedule, including location and activity: